A monster for a modern urban fantasy game: the Gamer Hydra. Through some horrible fluke of dark magic, the six customers at the FLGS have been fused into a human hydra. But each head is going to need its own personality. Here are my suggestions for role-playing purposes:
- This head has been endlessly tinkering with the system for his campaign. He refuses to run it until the system is “perfect.”
- This head is nervous that someone will bring up the Kickstarter project he's failed to make any progress on.
- This head is convinced that he knows the “right” way to play rpgs, even though he hasn't actually played or run one in ten years or more.
- This head's only contribution to any discussion is “What X said” because they have nothing to add to the conversation but want to show their allegiance anyway.
- This head is not as interested in games as they are in arguing about games.
- This head is adamant that he is not a fanboy for a particular line of games, yet owns all of them—even the “limited edition” releases.